I'll tell you what I got, if you tell me what you got....

Hi blog friends!


I have been asking for this sewing lamp for like 3 years and I finally got it! I love the clip on feature. I can move the goose neck to where ever I need help seeing. It's not a magic genie that makes black thread appear red on black material----BUT it sure is handy!

My husband also bought me a tracer wheel made by Dritz. ( I adore Dritz)
I am a brute with tracer wheels and I put em 6 feet under about 3 or 4 times a year.

He also thoughtfully got me another rotary knife with extra blades!

Can I take a moment to ask : "Can you ever have enough material in your stash?!"


What didja get under your tree?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!