Finished Project: The Elvis Sundress, 50s era


Hey Sailor
Hey BIG MAMA! I am ready to play you some blues now!
I have been spending time and money on my Blues Project: web design, planning photoshoots, practices, gigs, buying equipment, videos, logos, blah blah blah.
If you are a musician- you understand how much work your ass does that it NEVER gets paid for!
Anyhoo....I did a test bodice for the little 50s sundress with the trailor park print a long long long long way back. I even have a video on Youtube where I talk you through copying a new collar onto a pattern block using this pattern.
I bought some extra Kona Cotton and finished it off into a full dress.
It's pretty damn hot.
I think Elvis le gusta mi vestido, no?
I can be ridiculous when I want to be. This looks like a champu commercial.
Ok you putas, here is you cheesecake pinup foto, already!

Eposito is the photgrapher. I must have liked him that day. It was the very last night I went to perform with my former cover band - The Backseat Betties.
I had a really good show and I played my ass off. Seriously, that hairdo was toast.
Well that band is over now, and it's all about Suz's Blues Band now.
BIG MAMA SUZ WILL PLAY 'EM BLUES
LOL
Sorry. I get excited.
Stayed tuned for mas vestidos.
(PS- I am going back to pelorojo)
STAY GLAM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Love handmade rockabilly items by me? Selling jewelry!