Work In Progress: Pat O Rama Sundress

Well I am officially bat shit crazy. I am about 5 hours into drafting this sundress using sloper blocks. I had previous tries using a book method that failed. Also I realized from the last bodice mistake that the upper chest is too baggy on the sloper and I had to take that in.
I am showing you the progress so far. Espero que puedo hacerlo!

I have rotated both front bodice darts to the arm seam, to be gathered onto the arm yoke I drew.
Then I drafted the front facing for the V part.
The back was easy and took 6 minutes. At least something was easy LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!