Vintage Chubbies Series Returns

A while back I started posting photos of fat women in black and white photos To celebrate the fact that women come in all shapes and sizes and that we can be glamorous just as we are. Most of what we see in vintage Hollywood is gorgeous, but what is missing is the plus size heroine. Today I am sharing one from my personal collection. I found this chubby flapper in a box of old fotos. I call her Maude and she sits on my vanity mirror. She inspires me very much in her beaded drop waist dress and her fur wrap! What a looker Maude is! She and I are going to get a gin and tonic at the local joint and then belt out some sultry blues while we make those silly men swoon over our curvy gams! Hey, anyone got a light for our cigars?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!