Launching New Music Project!


INTRODUCING SUZ'S BLUES!


I have been playing the blues ever since I was 16 years old, and this is the first time in my life that I have started a solo blues project. In college I had a 3 piece blues/classic rock project that also played original music. I had so much fun with working in a trio. This time I decided that I was going to share a different side of myself. I have lots of things to sing the blues about - hey don't we all?
I am performing the greatest blues master's tunes: Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, BB King, Little Willy Johns, Chuck Berry, Sam Cooke, Bonnie Raitt, SRV, George Thorogood, and MORE!

Please spread the word, and if you are local, come out on Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon Virginia to my MONTHLY SUZ's BLUES NIGHTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!