If I May Show the Court Exhibit A?

And Just what are you looking at here? It's my latest "work"...What's the big deal?
Well you might have noticed the dumbass seamstress has sewed the front panel of the dress on whilst the shoulder was twisted up. Now the dumb seamstress cannot undo the carnage and had to rip up the entire right side seam, untwist the shoulder, and then re-sew!

Let this be a lesson boys and girls! Never sew after a Thurs and Friday double-header band-show and at the pupae stage of a massive head cold.

You should see what I did to the pockets
*head desk*

On a good note, before I crashed into the depths of headcold hell I posed by this 40s Studebaker pickup truck (owned by my friend)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Love handmade rockabilly items by me? Selling jewelry!