New Fabric Purchase!

I must admit- not much about New Jersey impresses me- sorry if you are from New Jersey- I don't mean it personally, I am not impressed easily. I will say that Ocean City is quite nice every once and a while. I played a gig up there once...but I digress....

What I DO like about Jersey is J and O Fabrics! I buy from them all the time. I won a couple gift cards on their facebook page- one was 4th place in a retro design sewing contest (for my Monster Dress)

Anyhoo, here is what I am excited about!
I bought 9 yards yesterday- Yes I know that it is alot of effing money. But it's my Birthday! LOL
I cannot wait to make something from it! I want to do a purse or a shirt for my husband in addition to a dress.

I like that it is tea dyed. Makes it look old. And I ain't no white wearing kinda girl! I'm just too dirty to wear white!

I already have 2 new vestidos to show my sexi friends...stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!