Psycho Sue is Wearing Hearses while standing next to a Hearse!

This hearse was at an event I went to two weeks ago..A DEMOLITION DERBY at the local Speedway!
Anyhoo, the cast from Monster Mad House was there and brought their hearse! It's no secret that I have always wanted a vintage hearse. Yea Yea, it's probably haunted but I would LOVE to freak out the neighbors and delight the children!

I JUST happened to be wearing my DIY hearse print dress AND a hearse necklace! What luck! POSING TIME!
Pretty hot in a Morticia kind of way! Ojala!
And the coolest event of the night was A HEARSE JUMPING COMPETITION! We think it's a caddy...
At the end of the night they had torn the roof off. Dammit. A perfectly good hearse! Grrrrr.
Guapo

sin gafas de sol, EL MEJOR!
Here you can see my hearse necklace. I bought it from Etsy, don't remember the seller. Loves it.
Hair is a roller set done using hot sticks. They come up with a tight curl and if only comb them with your dedos (fingers) you can make the curls last longer.
amores. I have vampire teeths.
my hearse is upside down. See how I embarrass my husband in public?
Once I start there is no stopping me!
The MOnster Madhouse Monsters pumped up the crowd. That Frankenstein guy was HILAROUS. He lead the crowd in singing "Row Row Row Your Boat" And he touched childrens heads. LOL
The makeup on the green guy is quite intricate
These are the cars lined up


The pink car was a BREAST CANCER CAR It had a big white bra on it! The man-driver was also wearing a hot pink bra over his clothes. Silly men!
Well Mamacitas, that's all for now! I have a show next weekend, so I shall have some pics from that to post! I finished a muy caliente HALLOWEEN dress, you will SEE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Love handmade rockabilly items by me? Selling jewelry!