A Weekend of Rockin Out in DIY MOnster Dresses!

I have been a bad ,bad sewer. I have a muslin in the works, but not really getting anywhere.It's early 60s inspired. I have been wearing my hair bumpit. I am in the moods for some 60s.

I had to learn over 20 songs in the last 3 weeks for all my music projects. I have some video of the band to show you, but no clothes, UNLESS you like to watch me rock out in CLASSIC MONSTER Fabric.


I decided that I wanted to wear monsters for both shows. So in this video I have on my Walmart Vampire T shirt Recon- Flapper dress thingie. PLus I think this might be the best recorded version of my playing this guitar solo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Love handmade rockabilly items by me? Selling jewelry!