Finished Project: La Chica Fresa! The first dress in my "Chica Verde" Series!

 What the Hell is The Chica Verde Series? I have planned a series of handmade dresses all featuring the color green! In all shades! Yo soy chica verde!
 This one is called Chica Fresa because it is covered in Strawberries. Yes. it is fall. Who cares. I am berrylicious yo!

 Things I learned on the muslin: 1. UNDERSTITCH THE COLLAR. 2. IGNORE THE DIRECTIONS.
 And I also added the green band on the bottom and left the length longer. I feel so Donna Reed in this. Cobwebs beware!
 Another thing to note. If you drive with the windows down, the giant collar blows up on either side of your face; encompasses you like a face-eating plant, and impairs driving significantly!
My booboid garden of las fresas!
Ps... I love Spanish! I am teaching myself. I actually got hit on at the gas station in Spanish last week. I understood him, answered back too. That was a bad idea. Apparently white girls speaking spanish is "hot."  So to sum up:
-las fresas (strawberries) are totally wearable past the age of 10
- Vintage hotness + white girl Spanish + Gas station = uber sexy
- I love green
- I am loca.
LOVES TO ALL!
-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!