Two Reasons to be HONKED OFF at a *Certain* Fabric Chain!!!

And by honked off- I mean ANGRY. ENOJADO (in espanol).


pic randomly selected from internets

Reason 1:

I bought fabric on sale three weeks ago via the internets from FABRIC CHAIN.. 6 yards total. I went to wash it yesterday, and guess what.....the bastards gave me 5 continuous yards then 1 yard by itself! THE HORROR! I made my dress ok, but I was worried about not having enough. I rearranged my cutting so the 4 full skirt pieces took up the 5 yards, and the bodices cut out on the singe yard.
What a dirty trick right??!! I paid for, what I thought, was 6 continuous yards!


pic also result of random google search

Reason 2.
They be messin wit my Mama! My Mama went in yesterday to buy fabric for a quilt. She went up to the counter and they told her they won't sell her the fabric! Then they accused her of taking expensive fabric and winding it around a cheap fabric bolt to rip off FABRIC CHAIN! WHAT???!! Mom just picked up a bolt of cute teddy Bear fabric and it was marked $6 like all the other fabrics next to it. AND she had a coupon for 50 percent off. So she was already going to save money on it. She didn't know that it was Boyd's Bears and it was designer,and should have been 3x more expensive! How in the world....how do people unwind and rewind fabric in the store??? They told my Mama that it happens alot. So they just thought she was crook! It was embarrassing and hurtful to Mama and she was quite put off by FABRIC CHAIN and promptly told them that she can't wait until Walmart brings back their fabric!

Can you guess who this douche bag FABRIC CHAIN is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!