Finished Project: The FRANKENHOOKER SHIRT for my husband!

Hello! I have made my husband a few shirts from this simple Simplicity men's shirt pattern. This one is UBER HOT! Just like my hubby!
The shirt is a medium weight cotton. The under collar and the inside facing is an older Alexander Henry print with skulls and roses.
I added studs to the front shirt pocket for some bling. Studs for moi stud!
The best part! THE FRANKENHHOOKER is a back patch (screen printed) I bought on the internet a few years ago.

It's a crazy B movie about a girl injured in a freak accident and her boyfriend patches her back together using parts of dead hookers! WIN! I LOVE B MOVIES.

The last awesome detail is the under collar, if popped up, it reveals the skull print.
Isn't it THE HOTTEST??

STAY GLAM!

ps- I am working on the most amazing pattern, resizing it up! I have two shows (one is a battle of the bands, wish me luck!) this weekend, and then 2 weeks off to sew it up! Maybe more instruction videos..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!