Finished Project: The Zombie Lagoon Tiki Dress

I am really starting to perfect my sailor collar dress!
The fabric is from J and O Fabrics (on the internet) I won a gift card on their facebook page and made this dress!
Added a wooden button detail at the collar V, and those are blue hearts stitched around the sleeve hems.
I am proud of how I hid the center seams in the pattern.
The shape is from a Rago boned girdle and a longline bullet bra. Very 50s.
All Hail the Sailor Collar Hotness

It's very windy today and 89 degrees, not good pincurl weather =-)

Hope you like it! I think next I will make something for my husband. I have some horror movie shirts planned for him <3

STAY GLAM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!