Vintage Chubbys! I Will Find You! Bride Edition!

So the hottest bloggers at Misfits Vintage and Helga Von Trollop and Vintage Vixen are all dressed up as brides this week!

Inspiration!

While searching for vintage chubbies a while ago I found this picture of Dutch War Brides! No white dresses for them! Non the less! The chubby cuteness is in full swing!

How cute are the couple with the fur coat on the left??? Swooony lovey swoony!

And there is our chubby on the right mugging for the camera like a TRUE DIVA! What a CATCH!

I so want the hair!

If you stare at the pic long enough you spot more chubby, gorgeous ladies!

******Sewing Project Update*****
I am doing a swap for a painting! I am making a dress for her and she is making a painting for moi! The dress is a 50's shirtwaist, done up like a Wednesday Addams dress! It's quite a vexing pattern! Argh! I think I might have learned a cool pattern design trick from it though! It has built in facing!
When it's done I can post some pics of it. Maybe I can get the lovely recipient to model!

STAY GLAM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah