DIY Plus Size Dress for Sale: The Classic Polka Dot

This is second-hand clothing, hand made by me. The pattern (my own design) is a classic sleeveless V neck dress. The material is a satin. The bodice is fully lined. The skirt is not lined, you should wear a slip with it. (Belt not included)
This is a "pull over" dress; no zip or button closure. In case it is hard to see, the base color is white with red and black polka dots. Bottom hem is finished with black cotton bias tape.

Length is ankle length: I am 5'7". If you like shorter, you can always cut and hem!
Size is comparable to US size 28
52 Bust
47-48 Waist
62 Hip

Cost is $20.00 plus shipping
If interested contact me at mlcloset@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Love handmade rockabilly items by me? Selling jewelry!