Upcoming Creations on Sew Misunderstood!

I cheered myself up this week by buying these two fantastic prints!
Adoroable Michael Miller 50s Americana print: with aistream trailers, plymouth convertibles and cadillacs. Perfect for a 50s sundress! I have already started the fitting process for this dress!

See the pattern with the blue dress/jacket? That is the sundress with collar/cuff that I am working on. I will be looking for a contrast collar to make the collar/cuff with. I am thinking of using a creamy yellow.


And get a load of this Robert Kaufman fabric!
I AM IN LOVE! I was having such a horrible day......I was crying at my desk....and I saw this fabric after browsing http://www.robertkaufman.com/

I bought this at http://www.beverlys.com/fabric.html



IT MADE MY DAY!

I will be making a "waitress" type dress with this. Similair to this one:
I will need lots of buttons! And a contrast fabric.
Which color would you choose for the pocket and yoke for the bowling dress?
And how about the trailer dress?

BTW- THE BLONDIE DRESS HAS NOT BEEN SOLD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!