Reader Poll- Should I sell this stuff to you?

Hey smexy ladies!


Quick question.....would anyone be interested in buying some of my USED handmade clothing? For instance, this knit skirt shown above with the little vintage kitchen appliance fabric? I have loads of tops and skirts that I MADE and don't Wear much. Mostly because I wear dresses more than tops and skirts. My size is roughly a size 26 top and 28 skirt in ready to wear. 52 Bust, 47 waist, 62 hip. Most of my stuff is graphic print in nature and rockabilly/punk/vintage influenced, of course. I would make the prices VERY reasonable.

My goal here is to let the clothes be WORN instead of sitting in my closet! GAH!
Other items:
this black pencil skirt from Burda patterns with skull embellishment

retro print blouse

What do you guys think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!