SAVE THE ANTIQUES!!

Hey Peeps!

I am not dead yet! I have two dresses made to show you from a 50s pattern (borrowed from Raven) and I went antiques rummaging and have goodies to share, and some hair pictures too! I am working on a massive post =-)

In the mean time. What do you think about those "antique places" that are just old shit made into new shit???

I watched "PICKER SISTERS" and wept. But never realized how bad the scene had gotten until this weekend...

Me...I HATE IT!

Interior designers! It's all their fault!

I want to see actual antiques! Not painted over, fake shabby sheik wanna be SHIT!
WHY? OH WHY?!

I went to 5 stores this weekend and two of them were just DUMB interior decorator bullshit. I have seen enough Shabby Shit and smelled enough candles for the rest of the year!

BRING BACK ANTIQUES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!