The post wherein I do my impression of a copy machine.....


Sometimes, you get internetz loves.

I got me some last month when an amazing woman named Raven sent me all of these BEAUTIFUL PLUS SIZE VINTAGE PATTERNS!

<3 <3 <3

She has been collecting them for years, and most are over a 40 Bust!
She keeps them nice in little green pouches.

My job is to copy them for myself, create SEW-MISUNDERSTOOD CLOTHING, and post some tutorial videos of how I up-size these! then send them back home to their lovely owner =-D

Such an awesome trade..NAH NAH NAH NAH BE THE PATTERN.... BE THE PATTERN!

This 50s house dress pattern makes me bit my lippy in excitement.
A gown in 44 Bust!
So MADMEN, heh.

I kinda barf when people say I am "Madmen" like. hahaha

Here is the first one I copied, then ran out of damn tracing papers LOL

That pic on the right is with lace inserted in the seam allowance, how cool!

I will be making videos of these gorgeous patterns.

It should take a while to make copies, and plan videos and such. In between copies I need to make clothes, because it alleviates the "robot tracing mode" boredom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!