Psycho Sue Sings Lady Ga Ga While Wearing Her Pinup Girl Dress!!

So I really identify with the message in this song that says  BE YOURSELF.

I was born different. I don't want to be anything but myself, and  *I* am not for everyone. One thing I have learned in life is that it actually OFFENDS some people when you are BOLD.

I walk into a room, and all my personality radiates, I am warm, I am original, and I am BOLD. Immediately you either love me or loathe me. It's quite a spectacle to watch people make up their minds about moi. LOL

Maybe because they don't have your strength, maybe because they feel that you are a let down to society by not keeping with the accepted rules. What ever their reasons, they look down on you.
This song, to moi, is a big fuck you to those people.

I"M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY

FAT--TATTOO'D--WEIRD DRESSING---GOTH--PUNK--RETRO

all of these are labels, and I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Enjoy the video of moi singing Lady Ga Ga's Born this Way in my acoustic group with my best friend Ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!