Finished Project:: The Sailor Hottie Dress

FUCK YEAH FAT GIRL SAILOR DRESS!!!!
Ever since the fucking dawn of time I have wanted a sailor dress!!!!!! MINE!!! MINE!!!! 
Made with my pattern. It's the same bodice as the comic dress except with a new v-neck and the simple skirt pattern I always use for my dresses.
It's my first sailor collar, not PERFECT, but pretty damn good.
Dress Material: linen with embroidered silver anchors from Jo Ann Fabrics
Collar Material: White polylinen from Jo Ann Fabrics
Collar Trim: Wrights red rick rack
Bow: made from red quilting cotton
Belt: made from red quilting cotton
Sleeve Trim: Wrights DF bias tape in red
Sexy booty and hot rack: 33 years in the making

I am so excited about this sailor dress. I WILL be making more!!
STAY GLAM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Project: Have You Seen This Dress Somewhere Before?

Finished Project: THE 50s SKELANIMALS DRESS!

Psycho Sue Reveals Her Seedy Past: and an Inspiring Poem by Sarah